6.10.2009

Failure? Yes indeed...

So, I like to cook and bake. Lots of people know that, I think. Unfortunately...I'm not as good as they think I am xD

Take for instance...today. I wanted to make crepes for my english class, so I did! I tested out a couple last night, and I planned on making a bunch this morning. Well, the morning came and I got to making my crepes.

Can anyone say major failure? Like, for half an hour I made crepes and all of them turned out BAD.

Lesson here? I can't make crepes. Or, at least not yet. D< [I will conquer you crepe, I will!]

However, I saved myself and made banana pancakes for class. Yum P: Except I ran out of time and baking soda. .... anyways.

The point of this here blog, is to reflect a bit on the things I can't bake.

Cookies? Oh mah gawd. for the longest time ever, I could not bake cookies. Of course, I learned all the tips and tricks and I can successfully make chewy cookies now.

Cake however... major le sigh there.
Cake from scratch that is. Boxed cake mix is a cinch for me :D Otherwise, my cake turns out too eggy...perhaps I should try different mixing methods.

well, anyways. That's the blog for today I suppose.

On a side note, nutella is really good.
especially with strawberries.