5.05.2009

Dreams

More dreams. xD

Lets see, this morning I had a pretty funky one. Can't remember much anymore. But I think someone was building a house. It was a pretty wicked house, with like, millions of secret compartments, and all these cubbyholes that sorta popped out of nowhere. All I remember though, was running up and down some concrete stairs and then sliding out this pantry hole thing and finding a bag of peanuts. In the cubby next to it, there was another bag of..something. I grabbed some peanuts and ate them, but they were raw. D:


Save the seals!

And yesterday morning, I also had a dream. The setting was in a supermarket, and some black haired, Indiana Jones type lady was with me. Her hair was braided. We played hide and seek in the supermarket....with a baby seal. Yeah, I know right? And I forgot to mention, the supermarket was also part....aquarium. But we'll get to that later. So the lady and I run around the super market looking for the seal. And I get revisited by my childhood of..running around asian super markets. XD I see crates of bananas, fruits and veggies, and then packaged goods. I catch the seal several times, and then it goes to hide again once I let it go. I recall it feeling incredible soft and fuzzy. Then I can't find him. The seal. And indiana jones lady and I scour the market, and we end up at an aquarium display thing that...w.as just sitting in the corner of the supermarket. It's blue and pretty, like one of the displays you see at an aquarium. The seal is half under the machine, and it's sad, moping almost. I coax it out from it's hiding spot, and it nestles in my arm. I'm really surprised at how real it felt, like the fuzz of a stuffed animal plush. I don't have any on my bed so I don't think I was gripping one as I slept. But anyways, it was moping, I look up at the display and i see two dead, and preserved seals. Your parents? I think. The seal nods in reply. I read the description, and I vaguely remember something along the lines of endangered, preserved something yadda yadda.

I woke up feeling rather sad.