5.13.2009

Random Facts about me?

Think you know me? You'll be surprised.
Heck, I'll probably surprise myself just typing this up.
You learn new things about yourself every day.

First off, my name is Kathy. Just plain ol' Kathy. Coupled with my last name Truong, there isn't much of a nice ring to it, dontcha' think? Like, what kind of famous person would be named Kathy Truong? I suppose it'll happen one day, but since I was little, I've never really thought my name to be famous material. Thus, I've created various aliases that I'd use as a stage name if I were to one day become famous. THe past aliases I'll just throw out the window, those aren't important. If you ever see a Bellameru or Amadine [von Zola], Guess who?! As far as I am informed, both those names are names that I have created. Like, Bellameru anything, that's me. I created that name by combining two names I liked, but I'll get into that some other time. Amadine von Zola was created by flipping through random names in my History textbook.

That aside, if you're good at comprehension, you'd think either, a) I am ambitious, b) I have an ego, c) I want to be famous, or d) I want to stand out. The answer however is magical answer e) all of the above. I'd very much like to be famous in one war or another. I have a huge ego that needs to be fed. So give me compliments. please. On a side note, my Ego is named Bob, nicknamed Oyu. Bob says it's nice to meet you. Not.

Anyways, that leads me to conformity. I'm a conformist...yet I'm not. I conform, or dissent, when I think it's beneficial to me. Sneaky, huh? Manipulative? Sure. But that being said, I do change my opinions rather easily. For the most part, I will accept defeat and admit that my view on something was wrong or false. There are several people however, that I will hold my position no matter how wrong I know I am. You know, the usual.

Now, I'm too lazy to string sentences together. So, list form, here we go!
1] I'm horribly lazy.
2] I'm asian, Vietnamese if you want to be precise.
3] I used to not like Taylor Swift's Teardrops on My Guitar. I read the lyrics somewhere and I thought they were lame. Then I heard the song a few weeks later and I liked it. My sister still makes fun of me for it.
4] I like most music genres, minus heavy metal and screamo.
5] I am very picky about rap.
6] I like foreign music. Tagalog, German, Spanish, Japanese; you name it.
7] Not too big a fan of Korean music, though some bands I'm ok with.
8] I will kick your ass at 13[ the card game].
9] My favorite Ice Cream/Gelato place is Marco Polo in San Francisco.
10] I don't like sushi, but I will eat California rolls and Salmon roe. And uni.
11] I eat a lot of things that would scare most of you. I'm asian, what can I say?
12] For some reason, my parents are really proud of me liking fish sauce and eating really asian stuff.
13] I'm of average height, 5'4''. I wish I was either really tall or really short.
14] I hardly watch T.V. Maybe like... on average 2 hours a week?
15] The amount of food I eat is ridiculous. I consume perhaps...3500-4000 a day on average.
16] I want to be 110lbs so I can give blood. I've been 106.5lbs for about 2 years now.
17] I can do a [slightly rusty] British accent. I used to be able to do a French accent and I can say a few phrases in an Irish accent.
18] I guess you would say I binge eat a lot. But not because I'm depressed or anything. I just like to eat food.
19] I've moved a ridiculous amount of times in my life. I've transferred schools 7 times, and I've moved 5 times.
20] I like to draw, but I wouldn't consider myself and artist or anything.
21] I like to do crafts. It changes from time to time, though I'm currently hooked on sewing plush stuff.
22] I used to be a really big gamer when I was younger. I don't really have the time anymore.
23] I really love MMORPGS and RPgs.
24] I am a Ragnarok Online fan. It's my favorite MMORPG game, hands down.
25] On ragnarok, the classes I most commonly am found to be are a gypsy and a super novice.
26] I'd have slaughtered most people back then, minus Paladins because they cheat and have like, 3 million HP. I haven't played RO in about a year though, so my knowledge is severely lacking.
27] I adore Harvest Moon. I have the gameboy version, the one for n64, back to nature, a wonderful life, Friends of mineral town, and every single one for PSP.
28] I used to play a game called SDO. It was like DDR but on the interwebs.
29] Thanks to it, I'm really good at DDR with a controller.
30] Unfortunately, I have a crap pad, so I haven't trained much in stamina for pads.
31] I injure myself a CRAPLOAD, but I've never broken any bones, or sprained anything.
32] My personality changes, depending on who you are.
33] My favorite movies are Princess Mononoke and Karas.
34] I don't watch many movies actually... But you should watch those two!
35] The first celebrity I ever like...'fangirled' after was Gackt Camui.
36] I became a fan around the end of 2008. I knew about him earlier, but eh.
37] Bands/Musicians I really like are Bayside, The Servant, Rurutia, Anberlin, And Tommy Heavenly6/February whatever.
38] Some of my favorite songs are Beautiful, by Joydrop and My Tempurature's Rising by The Audition.
39] I brush my teeth with my left hand.
40] I'm right handed.
41] They say you never forget how to ride a bicycle. I did.
42] I can swim to save my life. Not yours.
43] I'm a stickler for grammar and punctuation, but I won't go grammar nazi on you.
44] There are only 2 instances where I cry: Movies and when I'm extremely pissed/aggravated.
45] I've been told I'm horrifying when I'm angry.
46] I have a huge tolerance level. But my dad will short circuit my tolerance easily.
47] I don't get along well with my dad.
48] Ever since first grade, I've wanted to be a marine biologist.
49] Some other careers that have interested me are architecture, archaeology, art-stuff, chef, veterinarian...and some others.
50] I'm not a stereotypical Asian with 4.0s.
51] I've failed classes before.
52] I despise math. My first bad grade was in second grade when I received a D in math.
53] OK fine, I changed my mind, I like Lucky by Jason Mraz.
54] When I have a song fix, I listen to that song on repeat for hours and hours.
55] The moment I read and remember the lyrics to a song, I get horribly bored of the song.
56] I used to not like cheesecake. I now like plain New York cheesecakes with toppings.


I'll writ more later.